Tuesday 6 July 2010

About!


Moi? I'm a fabulous Glaswegian on the loose. 


I'd love to scatter this with accolades of my amazing academia in the world of film and TV, I have none.  However I have watched more films and TV than the average Joe and posses a degree in IT and computing, not full computing note,  as that involved maths beyond the skills of a normal person. 


When I say normal I mean someone with a drinking habit.  


As pointless as my degree was and continues to be it allowed me to gain access to the world of TV and indie films through skulduggery and pirate ways..


This blog is simple, like the owner, what I watch I share with you.



2 comments:

  1. Right, first things first...If it's the husband/sofa combo you're pining for you can have mine.

    Next - any 'skill' that was performed by miners wives in Carmarthen on a daily basis back when Harold Macmillan was Prime Minister isn't a skill at all; it's a chore. If you have the time to paint rustic scenes on duck eggs and thread ribbon through them to create delightful spring-time centre-pieces then, frankly, you are not getting enough sex. Women who fiddle with ribbons and buttons are expressing subliminal urges. Women who shop in Cath Kidston should be on HRT.

    Finally: children. They always seem like such a good idea at the time, don't they? My advice is to get them started on own-brand labels - once they get a taste for Absolut it will cost you a fortune. That is the extent of my child-rearing expertise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm phoning Brian now with the screen play. 'Brian , darling could you just shout ''jesus christ, it took me years before i could walk mine down the street without being pulled over by the immigration police who thought we'd all escaped from the back of an artic full of washing machine parts from Estonia.'' into the camera one more time.

    ReplyDelete