Sunday 9 September 2012


Revenge



So it's been a while.

I'm stuck in a world of Revenge currently. Not directed at anyone, there is no one in my life that I would waste so much energy on.


No, no the Revenge I am tangled up in is the most vile tripe I've ever seen on TV.  That said, like a heroin addict, I'm hooked, disgusted with myself but unable to function without a dose of cheap TV.


I am not the demographic that this show is aimed at.  The cast are all young,  incredibly attractive and independently wealthy.  Obviously this is aimed at a younger generation still wishing to obtain this life style... I already have all of the above.  What? don't believe me?  Then I shall have the butler release the hounds.


My main obsession is watching Victoria, the Queen of the show whose sultry ways have captured me.  Apart from her walking around with a tea cup..Come on America...that is not what us posh folks do...she has neither stepped nor had a hair out of place. She's vile, like all good villains, an older female and attractive. This pleases me greatly.







Now its basically Dallas at the Hamptons but as I sit waiting for American Horror Story to come back with my beloved Jessica Lange I'll fool around with this little show.
Course I'll need a course of anti biotic's when it's all over.





No comments:

Post a Comment